Hydraulic Pressure Converter HPC
The HPC (Hydraulic Pressure Converter) is an electrohydraulic pressure-regulating control valve designed for use in positioning single-acting steam turbine valve servos. The HPC has been specially designed with extra attention to accuracy, response, resolution and is ideal for both inlet.
“Proportional” current (4 ... 20 mA) to hydraulic pressure converter (e.g. 100 ... 500 kPa) for turbine applications that require precise hydraulic pressure control for servo valve positioning. Applications are steam turbine generators like back pressure turbines and condensing turbines.
The reliable robust design of the HPC with its IP66 corrosion-resistant housing, super strong rotary actuator driving our linear pilot valve makes it ideal for the most challenging of applications where dirty or contaminated
oil may be present.
- Precise hydraulic pressure control
- Reliable robust design
- Applicable for hazardous location applications
- Stable and accurate valve/servo control
- Optimum positioning “linearisation map”
- Redundant control pressure sensors for superior reliability
- Adjustable dither function
- Oil contamination resistant
- User-friendly PC tune software tool